Status update on BeagleBox project.
- Cross toolchain build works and generates a working toolchain.
- Bootloader build generates a working second stage bootloader. The MLO from the original BeagleBoard software distribution is still used in BeagleBox.
- Linux kernel build works and boots the board.
- Root file system build works and can bring up a neon-enabled X.org display.
- SGX build works and generates OpenGLES samples that work correctly.
- DSP build works but running Big Buck Bunny sample video locks up a C4 board.
This work is complete for BeagleBox 1.0, but wiki and issue tracker cleanup is in progress before moving on to XBMC integration.