Define Ironman's Corrino release
Define the requirements for the MVP release and adjust the issue accordingly. Then schedule the MVP release.
Updated by Hammel almost 4 years ago
What should 0.5.0 support:
- Smart switch
- Smart plug (variation on smart switch)
- Local playback only
- Future development: Remote playback of devices should be done with: omxplayer -r --live -b 'http://ipaddr:9090/?action=stream'
- Jarvis control (moved to 0.9.0)
Updated by Hammel over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
Existing issues re-ordered for upcoming releases.
Need to identify any additional work that I want to do for 0.5, 0.9 and 1.0 and schedule them.
After that I can close this issue.
- Subject changed from Define 0.5.0 release to Define Ironman's Corrino release
- Target version changed from 0.5.0 to 3.0 - Corrino
- % Done changed from 70 to 20
- Severity changed from 01 - Critical to 02 - High
Ironman moved to a PiBox system so it's next release is with PiBox 3.0.
This issue is changing to track what needs to be done for Ironman 3.0.
Features that need to be supported: