kernel and firmware are out of sync
- For 2.0 release, drop firmware to known working version (git commit 630ca246 should work - needs testing)
- This seems the best solution since it doesn't bring in untested firmware for a release.
- Bump kernel to 5.15.y which seems to be latest stable
- This is a better solution for post-2.0.
Must fix this before continuing with 2.0 release.
Updated by Hammel about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Reverting to what I thought was a working firmware doesn't fix the problem.
I have another tree that was built previously (before 2.0 release candidate builds). I'm going to try that tree and see what happens.