xterm does not overlay launcher
Added by Hammel 8 months ago.
Updated 8 months ago.
On a RPi 2B+ the xterm does not overlay the launcher on an HDMI monitor. It just gets opened, on top of the stack, in the upper left corner and the launcher still has keyboard focus.
- Target version changed from 3.0 - Corrino to 2.0 - Harkonnen
This is because matchbox is not starting - there is no window manager.
The order of startup looks like this:
- /etc/init.d/xS99UI start
- xinit /etc/X11/xinitrc -- -nocursor -quiet
- sh /etc/X11/xinitrc
- sh /etc/X11/desktop.sh start
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
The reason the window manager doesn't start is because appmgr is now started using start-stop-daemon but is missing the -b option.
Adding the -b option and retesting builds.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
Fixed, tested, committed and pushed.
Also available in: Atom