Allow editing video title after scan
Added by Hammel over 7 years ago.
Updated about 3 years ago.
If the video title is changed and ENTER hit then then name of the entry in the database should change. This should be possible even if rescan is not used.
- Priority changed from High to Low
- Priority changed from Low to Urgent
- Severity changed from 01 - Critical to 04 - Low
- Target version changed from 0.11.0 to 0.12.0
- Target version changed from 0.12.0 to 1.1.0 - Upgrades
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Here's how to do this.
- The videoName field gets an action listener. This is already implemented in my sandbox.
- videoname action needs to find the video entry: findTVDB( name ), where name is probably the tmdbName field.
- TVDB.java needs a setRealTitle() method added.
- videoName action calls setRealTitle() when ENTER is hit.
- vidoeName action calls save() method when it's done.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
Done. Tested, committed and pushed.
Also available in: Atom