Action Item #427
Make 0.10.0 release
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||10 Jan 2014|
|Category:||05 - Releases|
|Severity:||01 - Critical|
Release should be made after verifying CentOS build on target. Process is as follows.
- Build core on CentOS
- Build packages on CentOS with metabuild
- Be sure to generate VideoLib RPM (metabuild doesn't do it)
- Test on target
- Generate changelog
- Write up announcement
- Push to download site
- Add it to News (as in this example)
- Update wiki
- Push to RPi Forums
- Update eLinux.org
- Post to
- LinkedIn: Raspberry Pi and Embedded Linux groups, BLUG group
- User groups: blug, clue, pplug, CS Open Source Meetup
#2 Updated by Hammel over 6 years ago
- % Done changed from 40 to 70
All builds are complete and tested. Binaries have been pushed to download site.
Changelog written and pushed to News section.
Wiki is updated.
eLinux.org is updated.
Posted to RPi forums: http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=97004