First boot missing two directories
Added by Hammel over 8 years ago.
Updated almost 8 years ago.
04 - Root File System
The following are listed as missing on firstboot:
- Priority changed from Urgent to Immediate
- Severity changed from 03 - Medium to 04 - Low
- Target version changed from 0.12.0 to 0.11.0
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Not sure what's happening here. Firstboot runs S00dev immediately and that script does create the required directories and symlinks. So I don't know what's missing. Will need to recreate the SD card and disable the reboot so I can see the messages better.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
The problem was the mkdir's for the missing directories that were the source of the symlinks inside the pre-volatile processing in S00dev that happens during firstboot. Adding those two mkdir's in fixes the problem.
Tested, comitted and pushed.
Also available in: Atom