- Priority changed from Urgent to Immediate
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Here's what needs to be done.
- In bui/web Access Point tab
- Add: Enable MAC Filtering checkbutton
- If enabled, read accept_mac_file
- If disbled, clear input fields
- Add: list of 5-8 device input fields (limited to avoid scrolling in the app)
- In hostapd.conf, ia MAC Filtering is enabled
- Add: macaddr_acl=1 (Deny unless in list)
- Add: accept_mac_file=/etc/hostapd.accept
- Update: save() tests if filtering enabled
- If enabled, rewrite accept_mac_file
- If enabled, restart hostapd
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
- % Done changed from 50 to 80
RM #409 is fixed and this fixes the problem with the missing macaddr_acl=? line.
Only thing that's missing now is showing the mac address list on entry to the hostap tab if mac acl is already enabled. This would be handled with a modification to the setTab() function in settings.js.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Added support for showing the mac acl list on first entry to the access point tab depending on whether or not its currently enabled.
All updates tested on target, committed, and pushed.
That completes this feature. Closing issue.
Also available in: Atom