Fix permissions of package files for all apps
04 - Applications
Most apps probably don't chown root.root the files in the .opk archive. This needs to be fixed for all apps.
- Target version changed from 2.0 - Harkonnen to 3.0 - Corrino
- Priority changed from Urgent to Immediate
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Checking first batch of apps from media system.
- % Done changed from 20 to 60
pipics was just plain wrong, though it worked. The postinst script was obviously copied from videofe because it tried to set perms on videofe files.
I've fixed the install ownership and postinst but need to try it on a media system to make sure it works as expected.
Verified pipics is working on media system on rpi3 hardware.
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
All of the old PiBox systems apps are updated.
These are the Ironman apps that need checking.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
I think this is now complete. I'll fix any others I run across as I find them.
Also available in: Atom