Add per-store settings pages
Settings should show:
- Read only
- PiSentry store (allows storage of PiSentry videos) (mutually exclusive to Read Only)
- Store name (symbollic - might use bind mounts when exporting)
PiSentry stores are bind mounted to /media/pisentry.
These changes are needed so pisentries can find stores for video recordings.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- dbUpdateFS(): scan db entry for stamp files.
- Read Only (mounted read-only)
- PiSentry (unique owner ID created by PiSentry device with group of "PiSentry" so Ironman can read them and with all files marked as 740 perms)
- Store Name (contains string name for store)
The function updates an internal DB (GSList). statuswidget.c:drawText() does a lookup for exported directories to get the GSList entry and prints "ro" (read-only), "ps" (pisentry) and/or the store name next to the exported path.
The output should be changed to look like this.
ro ps Store_Name Store_Export_Path
The list should only show 10 entries at a time. Tapping "next" shows the next 10, and so on. Tapping "prev" shows last 10, and so on. ESC/Home takes the user back to the previous screen. This will require some mods to the touch handler (imageTouchGTK()) to support this.
Initial UI updates in place, but the call to drawText() needs to track "pages" of displays. If there are more than 10 exports then Next and Prev options in the StatusWidget needs to page through them. The StatusWidget doesn't yet have the Next/Previous capability. Basically when the Next tap is done the StatusWidget page is incremented (starts at 0). If the Previous tap is done the StatusWidget's page is decremented. And every page update calls gtk_status_update().