desktop.sh is badly written
10 Nov 2021
01 - Critical
It's written like an init script but has problems.
- Fails to allow appmgr to run launcher with logging.
- Should either use appmgr -d or start-stop-daemon.
- Should use start-stop-daemon.
Updated by Hammel over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
desktop.sh updated to use start-stop-daemon. appmgr already supports config file so use of start-stop-daemon should allow logging to work where -d option doesn't.
S99UI doesn't really need updating. Will leave it be for now.
Changes committed and pushed.