Multiple bugs in pinet headless mode
25 Mar 2021
01 - Critical
- Second cycle (third button press) does not restart AP mode.
- SSID in hostapd.aponly is "piplayer" for pisentry.
- /tmp/pinet.done is not cleaned up upon returning to normal mode.
- Daemon mode doesn't create or write to the log file.
Updated by Hammel over 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 20 to 40
- Second cycle problem: Need to call unsetCLIFlag(CLI_AP_RUNNING) in pinet-gpio.c:quit().
- Dangling pinet.done: Need to unlink file in pinet-gpio.c:quit().
- Daemon mode problem: Don't use -D but rather use start-stop-daemon -b in init script. Either that or fix daemon() in pinet-gpio.c.