mkinstall cp kernelname.txt fails to set perms
vfat doesn't allow that. But mkinstall reports an error trying. It doesn't break anything but the error should be cleaned up.
- Priority changed from High to Immediate
- Severity changed from 03 - Medium to 05 - Very Low
- Target version changed from 2.0 - Harkonnen to 3.0 - Corrino
- Severity changed from 05 - Very Low to 02 - High
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This is no longer happening with the current version of mkinstall.sh. I must have fixed it sometime in the past.
Also available in: Atom