WiFi + BLE HAT
- Replaces wifi dongle.
- http://redmine.graphics-muse.org/projects/ironman/wiki/Hardware_Links (Monitor Section)
Updated by Hammel about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Updated by Hammel over 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Rejected
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
WiFi is supported in the 3B (don't use the 3B+ which uses different, and less stable, firmware). BLE does not have a use in the current design.
Since the uses cases are covered by existing hardware the HAT is no longer needed.