videofe stopped showing videos
It looks like the reason is that the configuration file is now required since videofe can be used on the desktop too. The config file now needs to have a default configuration to look for mp4 files under /media.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Verified - the config file is required. I just need to make it the default for PiBox in the build.
- % Done changed from 50 to 70
Added videofe.cfg to opkg with correct default settings. Need to test this package at home tonight.
The videofe code was also updated to use libpibox, at least with respect to stripNewLine().
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
Verifed fixed. Code committed and pushed.
Also available in: Atom