Include scans of ISO and other video formats, based on user config.
This will allow VideoFE to be used at home.
If I do this, then the player will have to support suffix-based player commands. This is because xine will play an mp4 like this:
but it plays a ripped DVD ISO like this:
There is no one-command-fits-all option here. That opens up a can of worms related to file identification in the player. See RM #450.
- Subject changed from Include scans of ISO to Include scans of ISO and other video formats, based on user config.
- Priority changed from Urgent to Immediate
- Severity changed from 03 - Medium to 02 - High
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
Added field for filename extensions to the UI and the ability to save them as a properties value. Still need to integrate the values in this field into the scan.
- % Done changed from 30 to 50
The code to make use of the user-configurable filename extensions is now in place. It just needs to be tested.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Tested as working. I was able to specify different formats to scan and it worked fine.
Also available in: Atom