Drop UI's videos array
- A directory scan computes the ListName and queries the DB for it.
- If found then the ListName is used in the list.
- If not found, then a new Video object is created and the ListName set and used in the list. The video object is added to the db.
From that point on the localDB should be queried for Video objects and the UI's videos array should be removed.
Updated by Hammel over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The use of a private array for Video objects in the UI has been removed and now only the LocalDB is used to store Video objects. The UI makes use of the db whenever it needs to access a video object.
This issue can be closed.