Allow choosing alternate posters
This should be done by clicking on a button/poster to retrieve list of poster alternatives. The basic poster is shown first on first scan a secondary scans are used to retrieve alternatives to select from.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Fixed code to save posters to video directory instead of VideoLib configuration directory. This will allow saving multiple poster files for a single video later.
Now that multiple poster sizes can be downloaded I need to add the ability to select which one is the active poster in the db. I need UI features to allow selecting (and displaying) the active poster.
- Target version set to 0.10.0
- % Done changed from 20 to 50
It's now possible to select a different sized poster using the UI.
I'm unclear if this setting is saved or not. But I'm working the 0.9 release so will push this out to 0.10.
- Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
- Target version changed from 0.10.0 to 0.9.0
- Severity changed from 03 - Medium to 05 - Very Low
- Severity changed from 05 - Very Low to 02 - High
- Priority changed from Immediate to Urgent
- Target version changed from 0.9.0 to 0.10.0
- Priority changed from Urgent to Immediate
- % Done changed from 50 to 70
Turns out this was already implemented, but it's a pretty ugly solution. What should happen is the selected image should be scaled to fit the canvas and the next/previous buttons should be white less-than/greater-than symbols on the left/right sides of the image itself.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
Cleaned up poster buttons and added ability to view in actual or fitted size.
Updates tested, committed and pushed upstream.
Also available in: Atom