Action Item #308
Remove old package and patch directories
00 - Basic Build Issues
It's time to clean out the old package and patch directories for all components. This should be done right before the 0.9 release.
- Priority changed from High to Immediate
- Priority changed from Immediate to Normal
- Target version changed from 0.9.0 to 0.10.0
I don't remember exactly what this means. Moving to the next release.
- Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
- Severity changed from 04 - Low to 02 - High
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Removed old buildroot packages and patches from my tree. It's rebuilding now. If that builds cleanly then the changes can be committed and pushed.
- % Done changed from 50 to 80
Removed old packages and patches from buildroot. Build completed successfully. Changes pushed upstream.
Only other component that needs packages/patches removed is xcc. I've removed them from my tree and a test build is underway.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
xcc build worked. Changes have been committed and pushed upstream.
Also available in: Atom