"Exit" command doesn't work
I broke something because "Jarvis exit" no longer seems to work. It may be a message pipeline problem where inbound messages are queueing so fast it takes it a long time to get to the command. I noticed at one point I gave the command and Jarvis repeated it but the command was not executed for a few minutes.
Updated by Hammel over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
There have been various changes to the message processing stream. I now have a class specific to handling NLP parsed commands. This seems to work with "jarvis exit" but a simple test of "jarvis quit" didn't work well, probably because "quit" didn't register correctly. that's not really in my code (unless I can improve recordings).
For now, I'll set this is mostly done and later see if I can improve recording quality.
Updated by Hammel over 5 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
- Make it easier for Jarvis to recognize commands aimed at him.
- Search for exit keywords through all tokens, not just nouns (since quit is a verb and exit is a noun).
- Extend example code for "are you awake" that is more flexible to variations that I can use later for other, similar command searches.
The solution also checks that the exit/quit command is a two word request. That allows quit and exit to be used in other contexts.