04 - Root File System
We won't be using NFS for file sharing. Samba turns out to be a lot simpler to configure and use for things like streaming videos.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
Checked in kernel and rootfs updates to disable NFS. Need a clean rebuild to verify that no nfs artifacts remain.
- % Done changed from 30 to 70
Clean rebuild shows no nfs artifacts remain. Rebuild needs to be booted on target to make sure no dependency artifacts remain.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
Verified 0.8 build does not contain any NFS components and the lack of them doesn't appear to affect anything.
Also available in: Atom