- Cross Toolchain which can be installed using an RPM.
- Bootloader based on Das U-Boot
- Linux Kernel and drivers
- Root file system based on Busybox and Buildroot
BeagleBox is intended to be a platform on which targeted projects such as media servers or home monitoring systems can be built.
- Bug: 3 open / 34
- Feature: 7 open / 25
- Support: 0 open / 0
- Infrastructure: 0 open / 2
- Testing: 5 open / 14
- Action Item: 6 open / 8
- Documentation: 0 open / 0
- Maintenance: 0 open / 0
- Packaging: 0 open / 0
- Administration: 0 open / 0
- Alternative Idea: 0 open / 0
- Design: 0 open / 0
- Release: 0 open / 0
Status update on BeagleBox project.
Unofficial announcement of BeagleBox 1.0 release.
BeagleBox is alive and well
A year-long layoff is over and the system is back to working again.
The new issue tracker
The Graphics Muse issue tracker has been migrated to Redmine.