Version 12 (Hammel, 12 Feb 2018 21:36)
*_IronMan_* is the code name for a series of products aimed at home automation and entertainment utilizing modern communications, location and AI concepts.
* [[Proof of Concept]] - An attainable goal that proves we can build a working product that is not necessarily consumer ready.
* [[MVP | Minimal Viable Product]] - The goal for an initial kickstarter project
** [[MVP Development Tasks]] - Tasks required to reach MVP
* [[Planning Notes]] - Initial outline of things to consider when working toward the PoC and MVP
* [[Hardware Links]] - Reference material
* [[Software Links]] - Reference material
* [[Device Protocol]] - Design of the device protocol for registering, controlling and querying.
* [[Jarvis Protocol]] - Design of the protocol between Jarvis and a server node.
* [[REST APIs]] - Specifications for REST APIs used in Ironman
* [[Repos]] - Description of Ironman repositories