IronMan is the code name for a series of products aimed at home automation and entertainment utilizing modern communications, location and AI concepts.
- Proof of Concept - An attainable goal that proves we can build a working product that is not necessarily consumer ready.
- Minimal Viable Product - The goal for an initial kickstarter project
- MVP Development Tasks - Tasks required to reach MVP
- Planning Notes - Initial outline of things to consider when working toward the PoC and MVP
- Hardware Links - Reference material
- Software Links - Reference material
- Device Protocol - Design of the device protocol for registering, controlling and querying.
- Jarvis Protocol - Design of the protocol between Jarvis and a server node.
- Repos - Description of Ironman repositories