From 17 Jul 2018 to 15 Aug 2018
- 17:45 Jarvis Feature #624 (In Progress): Add support for requesting a device list from Jarvis.
- This needs to be done before state can be retrieved. Jarvis needs to poll for registered devices so when a request c...
- 17:43 Jarvis Feature #665 (New): Add support for getting device state.
- This is a command like: "Are the lights on in the office?"
This causes a command to be sent to imrest that causes ...
- 17:42 Sensors Feature #595 (Closed): Add AES handling to sensor
- AES encryption and Base64 encoding added to the GET handler in imlightsw. Verified that it appears to do the right t...
- 13:34 Sensors Testing #647: Code review imlightsw to look for leaks
- And remove as many stack variables as possible to speed operation in exchange for program size. There are plenty of ...
14 Aug 2018
- 17:37 Sensors Bug #664 (New): Need function supporting retrieval of state data from IoT device.
- imlightsw can mostly do this but the code for actually requesting the state data doesn't include actually returning i...
- 17:36 Sensors Feature #646 (Closed): Add state data to registration information.
- Code is committed and pushed. Will open separate issue to track retrieving state data.
- 17:35 Sensors Feature #641 (Closed): Add device type to registration
- Verified working on hardware. The following was registered from an IoT device on the monitor....
- 17:33 Monitor Bug #623 (Closed): Enable Pair Mode in imrest at runtime if button enabled
- All scenarios verified. Monitor configures networks properly in Pair Mode at boot time. It handles IoT registration...
- 17:31 Monitor Bug #663 (Closed): Multicast server is not responding on sensor network
- Implemented and tested on hardware. This fixes the problem of the monitor's piboxd not seeing the node's multicast r...
- 19:47 Monitor Bug #663: Multicast server is not responding on sensor network
- Apparently, "IBM agrees":https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/ssw_i5_54/rzab6/x2multicast.htm with me.
- 19:20 Monitor Bug #663 (In Progress): Multicast server is not responding on sensor network
- It seems to me that specifying INADDR_ANY for the interface to add to the multicast group will tell the kernel to "pi...
13 Aug 2018
- 18:41 Monitor Bug #663 (Closed): Multicast server is not responding on sensor network
- imlightsw is sending multicast announcement on sensor network but piboxd does not appear to be responding. I need to...
- 18:34 Monitor Bug #662 (Closed): imwww's base address doesn't match dhcpd.conf.uap0
- This was pretty easy. I moved the static config to a template in the monitor package. Then I updated the specified ...
12 Aug 2018
- 17:45 Monitor Bug #662 (Closed): imwww's base address doesn't match dhcpd.conf.uap0
- The /etc/network/dhcpd.conf.uap0 configuration has the following for the network to manage....
08 Aug 2018
- 15:04 Monitor Action Item #657 (Closed): Create hawkeye metabuild
- Metabuild created and verified works to generate a package.
Added to Media Server metabuild (meta).
Committed and ...
05 Aug 2018
- 20:42 Monitor Action Item #657 (Closed): Create hawkeye metabuild
- Hawkeye works better than mjpeg-streamer when used with a remote browser. I get nearly no-log with it.
Create a m...
- 20:38 Feature #501 (Closed): Implement device node registration
- Closing this issue. Device node registration has been tested as working. If I discover bugs or inadequacies later I...
- 20:36 Monitor Action Item #644 (Closed): Remove telnet from boot process
- Verified in lasted core builds.
Committed and pushed.
- 20:29 Monitor Bug #637 (Closed): Nothing starts imrest at boot
- Verified working in latest commits.
Commits have been pushed.
28 Jul 2018
- 10:57 Monitor Feature #650 (New): Add lsb_release as a third party package
- This tool doesn't appear to be in Busybox or Buildroot.
* Download: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/8....
24 Jul 2018
- 19:24 Monitor Action Item #644: Remove telnet from boot process
- Core platform updates are complete. Bumped Busybox to 1.29.1 and Buildroot to 2018.05. Media server metabuild compl...
19 Jul 2018
- 21:51 Sensors Feature #646 (In Progress): Add state data to registration information.
- State data is now sent with registration. The code is in place and verified with the imrest server but is not committ...
- 21:41 Monitor Action Item #644: Remove telnet from boot process
- I've bumped Busybox to 1.29.1 and Buildroot to 2018.05. Fortunately the latter only required three patches. The buil...
18 Jul 2018
- 16:57 Sensors Testing #647 (New): Code review imlightsw to look for leaks
- Many of the libraries being used should be safe, but they should be reviewed. All allocations should be static, as d...
17 Jul 2018
- 11:23 Sensors Feature #646 (Closed): Add state data to registration information.
- And once registered, current state information should be pushed to the monitor either periodically or on state change...
- 11:20 Monitor Feature #645 (New): Create a prototype app for monitoring devices
- This needs to watch the ironman directories with inotify. When changes occur (basically registrations), update the l...
- 10:44 Monitor Bug #637: Nothing starts imrest at boot
- Code is implemented in my sandbox but needs testing on real hardware.
- 10:42 Sensors Feature #641 (In Progress): Add device type to registration
- Code is implemented in imlightsw to properly set this by build parameters (defaulting to a light_switch type). Verif...
- 10:40 Monitor Bug #623: Enable Pair Mode in imrest at runtime if button enabled
- All code is implemented in the ironman www clone, but it's not tested or committed yet.
# Verify s...
Also available in: Atom