From 06 Jan 2016 to 04 Feb 2016
04 Feb 2016
- 20:43 Action Item #492: Perform core build updates
- I've got all the updates in place to move to the latest Crosstool-NG, and kernel 4.1.y from Raspberry Pi kernel repo....
- 20:39 Action Item #497 (In Progress): Provide image file for PiBox release
- I created an image file and tested on a RPi Model B. It won't work with a Model 2 (quad core) because that uses a di...
- 20:28 Action Item #497 (Closed): Provide image file for PiBox release
- Danny needs an image file he can dd to an SD card of the current PiBox release. This requires updating the mksd and ...
- 20:24 Action Item #496 (In Progress): Establish communication protocol between server and nodes
- I don't have the current server-side RESTful interface documented nearly as well as I should. I'll put something on ...
- 17:20 Action Item #496 (In Progress): Establish communication protocol between server and nodes
31 Jan 2016
- 13:40 Action Item #492 (In Progress): Perform core build updates
- I rev'd to the latest Crosstool-NG and that built fine on CentOS 6.7. I then built the latest stable kernel from the...
27 Jan 2016
- 20:24 Action Item #492 (Closed): Perform core build updates
- It's time to do core build updates. This includes the following:
# Linux kernel from R...
- 19:52 Action Item #491: Review support for touchscreen display in PiBox
- Touchscreens have two drawbacks for the PoC:
# They're relatively expensive (I already have dedicated HDMI monitors)...
26 Jan 2016
- 09:39 Action Item #491 (Closed): Review support for touchscreen display in PiBox
- The official 7" touchscreen is perfect for PiBox Media Players and IronMan's server node. However, I don't know what...
25 Jan 2016
- ESP8266 basic datasheet
- 18:27 Feature #490 (In Progress): ESP8266 sleep while maintaining wifi
- In order to save power for IoT devices, the ESP8266 should be placed into the lowest possible power state where it ca...
15 Jan 2016
Also available in: Atom