Action Item #768
Add PiBox FileServer meta build
|Status:||New||Start date:||21 Jun 2020|
|Target version:||2.0 - Harkonnen|
|Severity:||02 - High|
This should just be a dev platform with nfs-utils enabled (kernel already has nfs enabled) along with, possibly, some utilities for managing nfs mounts. It should be considered a headless system with ssh access, probably using the Ironman network config tools.
This is just for me when using Raspbian until I get PiBox configured with NFS.
- USB drive (should already be there)
- SATA drive (via hats of some kind)
- A configurator for configuring both SMB and NFS
- A network configuration tool
The network configuration tool can be pnc but could also be the web based config tool in Ironman.References
- https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4542328 - this may need to expose power port too; HDMI LCDs also available, but they're larger (3.5 in vs 2.x in), or a 2.8in spi display might work (if I have the right drivers, dtb, etc.).
Ideally this should be done with Docker using PiDock.
But this may require building a custom Docker image as opposed to installing one from the official Docker hub.