Add webcam recordings
|Status:||In Progress||Start date:||01 Mar 2020|
|Target version:||2.0 - Harkonnen|
|Severity:||03 - Medium|
This should be allowed both by manual request and via motion detection.
There should be a playback option for all recordings as well.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Recordings from mjpeg-streamer can be done with this command:
ffmpeg -i //<IP-address>:8085 <file name>.avi
So I just need a keyboard command to run it from picam. Motion detection would do the same thing but that's in RM #744.
- Config option: "-r <file>", recordfile; specifies file to save to; default = picam-<timestamp>.avi
- Config option: "-R <dir>", recorddir; specifies directory to save to; default = /media/mmcblk0p3/home/recordings
- Config option: "-m <max>", recordmax; specifies maximum number of recordings to save; default = 5
- Keyboard control
- r = start recording
- s = stop recording
- Recording setup
- Test if stream exists
- Make recording directory
- Check if recording file exists
- Yes: rotate recordings up to max recordings
- Start recording
- Stop recording