Action Item #687
|Status:||In Progress||Start date:||04 Feb 2019|
|Category:||00 - Basic Build Issues|
|Target version:||1.1.0 - Upgrades|
|Severity:||01 - Critical
This issue will be used when I'm refreshing the build to make sure all URLs and meta builds are working properly.
RM #687: Build refresh: Add ubsan.c patch to allow gcc 7.x or higher to build linaro toolchain for rpi1 build.
RM #687: Remove devmem2 from buildroot. It's not being used and the upstream is not reachable.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
2018-02-04: Buildroot needs patches (available from upstream) for broken URLs.
I think everything is working now for both RPi and RPi2 builds. I need to verify this once for each before closing issue.
- % Done changed from 50 to 70
HW=rpi verified working after removing devmem2 (can't reach upstream), which wasn't being used anyway.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
Builds tested on both RPi and RPi2 boards. Refresh includes bump in kernel to 4.19.y.
All changes pushed.
- Status changed from Closed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 100 to 80
Re-opened for the following updates.
- Bump Crosstool-NG to 1.24.0
- Bump Buildroot to 2019.05.1
Kernel and other RPi components don't need a refresh.
Builds completed for both RPi 1 and 2 (which includes Xeon).
- RPi 1 needs testing with Xeon.
- RPi 2 needs testing with media system and kiosk.
Also available in: Atom