After changing admin pw the interface does not go to the login page
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||01 Aug 2018|
|Target version:||PiBox - 1.0 - Atreides|
|Severity:||01 - Critical|
The interface displays the "change password" page but after saving that it does not redirect to the login page (or front page, whichever).
This started happening with the updates to Buildroot 2018.07 but probably have something to do with the changes made for IronMan.
#1 Updated by Hammel about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- The PHP server is running because the Pair button was enabled at boot.
- The PHP server is not running without the Pair Button so we can't use the web interface now.
I need to fix this. Both servers need to run if the Pair Button is not enabled. They just need to check the state of the button on each request, which is a little painful (cuz it's a call to an external program) but necessary.
#3 Updated by Hammel about 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
Verified that the missing python module caused mk_passwd to fail. That's been fixed in RM #660. The web login has been retested with that fix and the updated password is now being properly saved and the user redirected to the front page as expected.
RM #660 tracks commits. This issue can now be closed.