Add a kiosk metabuild
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||28 Jul 2018|
|Category:||00 - Basic Build Issues|
|Target version:||1.0 - Atreides|
|Severity:||01 - Critical|
- Only installs two apps
- Modify the config file after VideoFE is installed, external to building VideoFE
- Modify the VideoFE build to support a kiosk build
- Modify VideoFE to look for stamp file to go into kiosk mode and add a config app to install it as part of the kiosk metabuild.
The second option seems the simplest, I think. Just have it modify the config files at build time if an environment variable is set.
Note: This is needed to prep for the next Maker Faire.
RM #651: Add kiosk build mode to cross.sh. This just adds -k to the start command file, if specified.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Kiosk mode added to meta build (which creates all packages for a given platform).
Still need to update VideoFE build to support a kiosk mode build, then update pkglist.kiosk in meta to use that option.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Added -k option to cross.sh for videofe to build in kiosk mode. This just adds the -k option to the start command in the launcher configuration.
Added -k option to cross.sh reference in meta's pkglist.kiosk configuration.
Verified all builds.
Committed and pushed both repos (videofe and meta).