Ad support for returning a device list to imrest
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||08 May 2018|
|Target version:||Iron Man - 0.5.0|
|Severity:||03 - Medium|
This is the list of devices that have registered with the monitor.This requires:
- Definition of how device registration is stored (may already have that in the design specs).
- Loader for reading device registration data into a JSON object.
- encrypting JSON and inserting into message JSON packet.
It also would benefit from having a working IoT registration.
#1 Updated by Hammel about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This is already working because each device sends its state data with it's registration. And Jarvis is retrieving this by polling the monitor. Jarvis can now even "speak" the state of a given monitor's devices
Closing issue. All commits were already made in relation to other issues.