New launcher supporting UI design.
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||28 Jul 2017|
|Target version:||Iron Man - 0.5.0|
|Severity:||01 - Critical|
See http://redmine.graphics-muse.org/projects/ironman/wiki/MVP_ (Monitor UI section)
#3 Updated by Hammel about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Severity changed from 03 - Medium to 01 - Critical
Created a new launcher that has just three apps (only restart is included in the launcher, the other two will be picam and pisensor). The right side will show a clock (and later temperature) instead of the app splash.
Code written and tested on the desktop, repo created, code pushed. Replaced media player launcher in Ironman meta project with new launcher. That code is tested and pushed.
Launcher needs to be tested on real hardware, re: the Pi touchscreen.
#4 Updated by Hammel about 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 80
- The clock needs a double buffer to avoid flicker.
- The code is a mess. It got that way from porting the original media player launcher.
After fixing those I can close this issue.