dhcpd.conf in wrong dir for rpi2
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||04 Jul 2016|
|Category:||04 - Root File System|
|Target version:||0.11.0 |
|Severity:||01 - Critical
rpi has /etc/dhcpd.conf. rpi2 apparently needs /etc/dhcpd.conf. Just create a symlink in the post processing of the target file system.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
cp TARGET/etc/dhcpd.conf TARGET/etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf
to postbuild.sh script. Still needs testing with a rebuild of the rootfs.
- % Done changed from 30 to 50
Committed and pushed. Testing on RPI (original) build.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Verified working on both platforms.
Committed and pushed.
Also available in: Atom