Allow editing video title after scan
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||26 Sep 2015|
|Target version:||PiBox - 1.1.0 - Upgrades|
|Severity:||04 - Low|
If the video title is changed and ENTER hit then then name of the entry in the database should change. This should be possible even if rescan is not used.
RM #467: Added support for changing the real title name by editing the field and hitting enter.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Here's how to do this.
- The videoName field gets an action listener. This is already implemented in my sandbox.
- videoname action needs to find the video entry: findTVDB( name ), where name is probably the tmdbName field.
- TVDB.java needs a setRealTitle() method added.
- videoName action calls setRealTitle() when ENTER is hit.
- vidoeName action calls save() method when it's done.