Need Android player
|Status:||New||Start date:||08 Jun 2015|
|Category:||04 - Applications|
|Severity:||04 - Low|
This just needs to do the following:
- Perform SMB Mount, just like piboxd does.
- Read db's
- Provide selection UI
- Call default media player
- https://jcifs.samba.org/ (the way to do the samba mounts)
- List directories with Java JCIFS over SMB"":http://www.eugenius.me/2012/05/03/list-directories-with-java-jcifs-over-smb/
- access to file using Java with Samba JCIFS
- How to call the system default player to play the video?
- Calling the default media player with an URI on Android
When I get started on this, I'll move this issue to the project tied to that code.