Add support for configurable player
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||06 Jun 2015|
|Target version:||PiBox - 0.11.0|
|Severity:||03 - Medium|
This will allow use of xine for home media use while keeping omxplayer for RPi use.
#1 Updated by Hammel almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
This is already in the code, configurable through the config file as "player=<cmd>". I need to test this with xine as the player. However, to test it I need a configurable tree to search for the db. This is hardcoded in videofe.c:main(). If I make it configurable then I can search /movies for the movie db and have VideoLib create it there. An even simpler test would be to symlink the Mobile tree to ~/Movies and just create the db in Mobile.So:
- Make top of db tree configurable via the config file.
- symlink /movies/Cinema-3/Mobile ~/Movies
- Have VideoLib scan ~/Movies/Mobile
Then I can test videofe on the desktop with a configurable player and db tree.