Mouse movements are jerky and too fast.
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||26 Jul 2014|
|Category:||06 - Hardware|
|Severity:||01 - Critical|
- https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Mouse_acceleration - might be able to use add gui config that adjusts this by calling xset.
- see the InputDevice section of xorg.conf
- man xinput
- man xset
#5 Updated by Hammel about 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 30 to 50
The FAVI works better with this.
xinput --set-prop 6 'Device Accel Constant Deceleration' 2
I can test in xinitrc for the FAVI by looking for the 1997:2433 usb device and running the above command if found, or the other command if not. Alternatively I can try running the xinput based on device name but then I'd have to run both commands each time.
#7 Updated by Hammel about 5 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Updated S10usbdev in core repo to write out lsusb output to /etc/init.d/data/usb. Then updated xinitrc in UI repo to test for FAVI keyboard from that data and runs xinput to adjust the mouse acceleration.
Issue can be closed.