Add support for configuration file that specifies the video player to use
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||17 Jun 2014|
|Target version:||PiBox - 0.10.0|
|Severity:||03 - Medium
For PiBox Media Player this is a shell script that wraps omxplayer.
RM #346: Added player field to cliOptions and added support for it to the config file only.
- Target version changed from 0.9.0 to 0.10.0
Moving to next release as this isn't required for the first release of VideoFE.
- Priority changed from Immediate to Normal
- Severity changed from 01 - Critical to 03 - Medium
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Added player field to cliOptions and added support for it to the config file only.
Tested on target, committed and pushed upstream.
Also available in: Atom