Action Item #232
busybox/buildroot config cleanup
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||14 Oct 2013|
|Category:||04 - Root File System|
|Target version:||1.1.0 - Upgrades|
|Severity:||04 - Low
There are a lot of packages enabled that probably don't need to be enabled, such as fbsplash (if we go with psplash instead). Those unneeded packages should be disabled before the 1.0 release.
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- Target version changed from 1.0 - Atreides to 1.1.0 - Upgrades
- Severity changed from 03 - Medium to 05 - Very Low
- Severity changed from 05 - Very Low to 04 - Low
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I went through Buildroot and it's about as lightweight as I want to make it. Busybox is already configured for the initramfs. So there is nothing left to do here.
Also available in: Atom