Write PHP that initiates webcam stream via piboxd, sends heartbeat and kills stream.
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||24 Sep 2013|
|Category:||04 - Root File System|
|Target version:||1.0 - Atreides|
|Severity:||01 - Critical|
Now that piboxd is ready I can write the PHP-based web pages (RESTful interface) that handles starting the webcam stream, providing heartbeats for the stream and kills the stream.
RM #222: Implemented PHP code to send stream start message for webcam.
Stubbed out other functions that will be needed later, such as heartbeat and teardown.
RM #222: Completed support for sending heartbeat and kill the webcam stream.
There is no support yet for dealing with the browser back button as this is a complex issue. For now, there is a Home link on the
stream viewing page that should be used to kill the stream when leaving the page.
RM #222: Make crtmpserver configuration default to daemon mode. Add lock file to init script processing.
RM #222: Add postinst script that fixes ownerhips/perms on installed files. Fix base dir for init script.
RM #222: Fix target dependencies for packaging and require root user to create package in order to properly set
ownership/privileges within the package itself (instead of after installation).
RM #222: fixed target dependencies for packaging target and force root user requirement when using that target.
RM #222: Don't perform permissions/ownership updates if no files were installed to monkey root dir.
#1 Updated by Hammel about 7 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
What's left now is to test the complete setup - piboxd, crtmpserver and piboxwww under monkey - on the hardware serving to my phone or tablet. Actually the first test should be to the desktop, then test to Android.
#3 Updated by Hammel about 7 years ago
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
- crtmpserver: Make crtmpserver configuration default to daemon mode. Add lock file to init script processing.
- piboxd: Add postinst script that fixes ownerhips/perms on installed files. Fix base dir for init script.
- monkey: Fixed lock file for init script, fixed target dependencies for packaging and require root user to create package in order to properly set ownership/privileges within the package itself,(instead of after installation), added custom plugins.load that will automatically enable php-cgi, removed default files from root dir in monkey installation.
- piboxwww: fixed target dependencies for packaging target and force root user requirement when using that target, don't perform permissions/ownership updates if no files were installed to monkey root dir, add server interface IP to page template returned to client, fix protocol type (rtmp->rtsp) so JWPlayer will properly load.
This should now work in the test bed. I can't test it over an ssh tunnel or I'd verify it works right now.