Action Item #171
PiBox component rev: buildroot to 2013.02
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||24 Feb 2013|
|Category:||04 - Root File System|
|Target version:||1.0 - Atreides|
|Severity:||03 - Medium|
PiBox current: 2012.05
Buildroot mainline: 2012.11.1
The Buildroot mainline requires replacing the Customize package with a postbuild script. The latter has been added to PiBox but will need to be updated to take over responsbilities of the old Customize package.
#1 Updated by Hammel over 7 years ago
- Subject changed from PiBox component rev: buildroot to PiBox component rev: buildroot to 2013.02
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Pushed changes required to bring Buildroot up to 2013.02, however 2012.05 is still the default. To use 2013.02 you need to specify BR=2013.02 on the make command line.
The default will remain 2012.05 until I've had a chance to do sanity builds on 32bit machines and verify all bits and pieces are in their proper place.
#2 Updated by Hammel over 7 years ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 70
Tested on 32bit build box. Some minor changes required.One more set of tests, this time from scratch on both 32bit and 64bit
- Clean build from scratch for buildroot
- -rebuild after clean build completes
If all of these complete successfully then we're good to go with 2013.02 as the new baseline.